Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year-2009

Hi Everyone,

Cant believe that 2008 is coming to an end sooooooo fast!! BUT we dont control the Gods of Time n Space...... Its all on Auto and we are getting old n wiser!? I hope this is applicable to all but sad to say some people just refuse to learn,change n grow any wiser from year to year. Well that is a choice we all make for ourselves....... and live as we choose to live, year in year out!!

It was just the other day that I sent out Merry X'mas greetings to all Friends n Family.

Though I personally am a Sikh by birth and due to the way I have lived my life, have celebrated Christmas, Vasakhi, Deepavali, Chinese New Year,etc. Talking of Chinese New Year, I have been getting their Cards too!! And Ang Pows, Love Letters+ Moon Cakes,etc.....

Well life goes on n now is that time of the year to wish all of you a very Happy n Prosperous New Year 2009. I hope n pray that I will be able to post more Blogs on Spirituality and share all that I can for the betterment of the Human Race,the Environment and the World............... Have a meaningful future- One World, One Human Race!! Blessings to All

2 comments:

  1. Hello Boss! What a 'great' blog post indeed.

    I do agree and accept your spiritual concept of One human Race , ONE GOD which what Guruji says in Shree Guru Granth Sahib. We are very lucky to be in Malaysia that we actually do celebrate all festives..."muhibah'

    GOD Blees the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very Happy, even though only 1 Person liked this!! TQVM Boss!!

    ReplyDelete